Support Tête à Tête
Tête à Tête is now an Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation. This is marvellous news for us and means some degree of financial stability for 2012-2015. It also comes with responsibilities, and a commitment to more than match this funding. This £100,000 per year grant represents just over 40% of our turnover.
Tête à Tête has a wonderful history of support from a whole host of generous individual donors. Your gifts provide the crucial icing on the cake, the final 10% that gets us to the finishing line.
- £100 supports the hosting of a guest company in Tête à Tête: The Opera Festival. The volume in which they flock to take part is a testament to how important this festival is in the development of new work.
- £300 puts the seal on a whole evening of performances within a festival auditorium, helping three companies to present their work to our lively public, and hopefully a group of your friends.
- £500 brings one of our Lite Bites into being. These are enormously popular short pieces we perform through the festival in the foyer, on the streets, in old people’s homes, local offices, parks and indeed everywhere we can. Lite Bites are often a composing team’s first introduction to the art of writing opera, and a key stage in their creative development.
- £1,000 guarantees the creation of one of our Studio productions, mid-points for composing teams to develop ideas into staged performances within the festival – check out the beautiful videos of Icarus, Love Songs or Daughters of the Elements on our website from last year. Again, these are a key stage in the development of both artists and ideas.
- £2,000 provides that crucial last 10% for the filming, editing, uploading and hosting of all those beautiful videos on our website, together with all the photos of festival shows. Tête à Tête: The Operas On Line is bringing our work to tens of thousands of people world wide.
In addition, if you are a UK taxpayer, the value of your donation can increase by nearly a third under the Gift Aid Scheme at no additional cost to you.
There are four ways you can make a donation to Tête à Tête:
- Use your personal online banking facility to make a one-off or annual standing order donation direct to:
Tête à Tête Productions Ltd
Account Number: 11552341 Sort Code: 40 44 39
Bank: HSBC, 2 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3RY
We will send you a gift aid form to complete when we receive your donation.
- Click HERE to download a Standing Order form to make an annual Standing Order donation. Please print and complete the form including the Gift Aid section) and return it to the address below.
- Make a one-off donation by cheque. Please send your cheque to the address below. Please click HERE to download the gift aid for to print and return with your donation.
- You can make a donation on line via Vigin Money Giving by clicking the button below.
Secretary to the Friends,
Tête à Tête,
32 Lilyville Road
London SW6 5DW
020 7736 3564
I am not familiar with opera, but I loved the content. It surprised me by having poetry and grandeur and I did not expect that with modern music
Audience Feedback from the Cumnor Affair workshop, 2007
Tête à Tête Productions Ltd registered in England no.3513138. Charity No 1069055. VAT No 777 9837 44